Your Accident Report is the first step in making a claim for...
We instantly search and connect you with an attorney in your local area to help retrieve accident report and answer questions about your accident or injury.
Valiant Advocates is not a law firm, lawyer referral service, does not offer prepaid legal services or provide legal advice. Valiant Advocates provide a free matching service. Report retrievals & claim reviews are performed by a third party attorney.
We do not recommend, nor do we endorse any attorneys that pay to participate in our service. No attorney-client relationship is formed when you call through our website and you are under no obligation to retain an attorney who may contact you through this service, which may not be available in all states.
No. Your connection and consultation by one of our partnering attorneys is absolutely free.
If you decide to retain the attorney for your injury claim that we connect you with, you don’t pay unless you retain the attorney that contacts you, and win or settle your case.
Sí, nuestros agentes de conexión hablan español. Para mayor información por favor visite https://ayuda.valiantadvocates.com/
Typically, a police accident report will have the police officer’s investigation of the accident. The report will often contain some of the following information:
- approx. time, date and location of the collision or injury
- information for all parties and witnesses involved in the collision such as names, addresses, phone numbers, and vehicle insurance information
- location of where the damage was made to the vehicles involved in the collision
- statements from all parties and witnesses
- if any citations were given or violations of law, and
- additional information on the motor vehicle accident provided by the officer
Typically, a police accident report may be obtained by the individual involved or owner of the vehicle involved. Additional parties include the following:
- family members, spouse, child or sibling who are directly related to those involved in the accident
- a licensed attorney
- a licensed private investigator hired by someone involved in the crash
- Insurance Companies from all parties involved
Valiant Advocates has made it easy for our readers to request to speak with a local accident attorney. Simply call or fill out the form above and instantly be connected with a legal firm in your area to help you through this difficult time. You are under no obligation to retain their services and the consultation is absolutely free.
When involved in any accident resulting in personal injury, there are steps that you should follow to ensure physical, financial, and legal protection for yourself:
- The most important thing to do is to go to a doctor and get medical attention immediately for any bodily injury.
- Collect evidence from the accident: proof of negligence, names and contact information of others involved in the accident, pictures and videos of where the accident took place, filing a police report, and anything else that will help prove negligence and strengthen your case.
- Contact your attorney. If you do not have one, Valiant Advocates will search for a local qualified personal injury attorney in your area.
Once you receive your copy of the police report from your accident, you will need to review it and find out what the facts are from the event. Your insurance company or the other parties involved will most likely have the same copy of the report, so you should be able to support your version of what happened during the accident.